Experience: 2 years
phamax is looking for a Fullstack Developer to develop an innovative scalable pharmaceutical AI digital assistant Ariya
for our B2B pharmaceutical clients.
Eligibility: : Master’s degree in computer science engineer/ datascience or any other equivalent degree with 1-2 years Industry experience in product development.
Location: Bangalore. Remote working option available during pandemic.
- The primary responsibility is to develop and support the upcoming AI based Voicebot.
- The role entails designing, developing, debugging, testing, and enhancing the software platform which is built for the pharma clients.
- It includes all the aspects of the platform like front end, back end, hosting and deployment.
- The team member will be a part of the core team of the company and will report to the Product Lead.
WHAT ARE YOU RESPONSIBLE FOR?
• Understand the product features, road map, client’s business and technology stack for phamax’s AI based product Ariya
• Participate in the design and creation of scalable product.
• Work with product managers and senior product development team to ideate software solutions
• Participate in client-side and server-side architecture
• Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual designs by writing well written codes
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
• Test the bot, incorporate user feedback, and document test results and provide post deployment support
• On an ongoing basis maintain technical documentation and follow the set agile framework
• Work with interns and freelancers on research assignments w.r.t the product
• Master datascience by actively keep your eye out for new and emerging frameworks that might add value to your code and deployment
• Proven track record of a building AI based product
• Flair and hands on experience in the following:
o Data science: pandas, NLTK, scikit, TensorFlow
o Back-end: python – Flask/Django, NodeJS, MySQL, Neo4j
o Front-end: AngularJS/React, PowerBI, tableau
o Infrastructure: Azure/AWS/GCP
o Deployment: TypeScript, Jenkins, GIT
o Knowledge of the following technologies is a plus: BotFramework, Development on CloudStack, Flutter, Experience in Machine Learning and AI