Experience: 5-6 years
phamax is looking for a Full stack Developer to develop an innovative scalable pharmaceutical AI digital assistant, Ariya for our B2B pharmaceutical clients. You will be part of a newly created crew of seven-member team, which includes two fullstack developers, two freshers, two Interns, and a team headed by a Product Lead.
Eligibility: Master’s degree in computer science engineer/ data science or any other equivalent degree with 5-6 years industry experience with product development.
Location: Bangalore. Remote working option available during pandemic.
- The primary responsibility is to develop and support the upcoming AI based Voicebot.
- The role entails designing, developing, debugging, testing, and enhancing the software platform which is built for the pharma clients.
- It includes all the aspects of the platform like front end, back end, hosting and deployment.
- The team member will be a part of the core team of the company and will report to the Product Lead.
WHAT ARE YOU RESPONSIBLE FOR?
• Understand business space, client requirements, and current product features.
• Collaborate with the Product Manager and other members of cross functional teams to drive design, development and implementation of Ariya.
• Arrive at feasible solutions using well-written codes that can implement expected user stories of our pharma clients
• Also on a timely basis, identify architectural flaws and propose solutions to be certain about no risks involved in existing running services or any type of disruption.
• Actively keep your eye out for new and emerging frameworks / technology that might add value to your code and deployment.
• Use metrics reporting to gain insight into the health of your builds, tests and release infrastructure.
• Optimize product infrastructure to ensure a reliable experience for phamax’s clients.
• Participate in all client calls, reporting stand ups, and internal discussions.
• Set metrics, standards and best practices for design, development, reporting, documentation and other process involves w.r.t to the product.
• Guide and mentor junior members throughout the lifecycle of the product.
• Proven track record of a building AI based product
• Flair and hands on experience in the following:
o Data science: pandas, NLTK, scikit, TensorFlow
o Back-end: python – Flask/Django, NodeJS, MySQL, Neo4j
o Front-end: AngularJS/React, PowerBI, tableau
o Infrastructure: Azure/AWS/GCP
o Deployment: TypeScript,Jenkins, GIT,
o Knowledge of the following technologies is a plus: BotFramework, Development on CloudStack, Flutter, Experience in Machine Learning and AI